This page is still under construction.
- Oakland County Clerk's Legal Records Division
- The Legal Records Division of the Clerk/Register of Deeds Office records and maintains all civil, domestic and felony criminal case files for the 6th Judicial Circuit Court. The division also provides the Court Explorer online database which allows users to search Sixth Circuit Court Legal Records.
- Oakland County Probate Court
- The Probate Court oversees cases involving four general subject matters: Decedent Estates & Wills, Trusts, Guardianships/Conservatorships and Mental Health. The Probate Court also provides access to the Oakland County Case Search online database.
- Michigan Courts
- This Michigan court system website provides access to the Michigan Case Search online database.
- Public Access to Court Electronic Records
- Register with fee based PACER to obtain federal appellate, district and bankruptcy court information: parties, judges, and attorneys to the case; causes of action and dollar amounts sought; a chronology of case events, new case listings, case status or judgments. Some courts offer imaged copies of documents.
1200 N Telegraph, Bldg 14 East, Pontiac, MI 48341 - Phone: 248-858-0012