This page is still under construction.
Oakland County Court Forms
- Oakland County 6th Judicial Circuit Court
- The Circuit Court is a division of the state judiciary and serves as a trial court of general jurisdiction serving all the citizens of Oakland County. It hears both civil and criminal cases, as well as appeals from the District Court, Probate Court and administrative agencies. The Court has sole and exclusive jurisdiction on certain matters involving the family. The Oakland County Circuit Court site provides access to some Forms and Applications online.
- Probate Court
- The Probate Court oversees cases involving four general subject matters: Decedent Estates & Wills, Trusts, Guardianships/Conservatorships and Mental Health. Find some Probate Court Forms and Applications online.
- Friend of the Court
- The Oakland County Friend of the Court provides services to parties with minor children involving divorce, family support, interstate and paternity cases. Follow this link to some of the most commonly used Friend of the Court Forms and Applications.
Michigan Court Forms
- Michigan State Courts
- State Court Administrative Office Approved Court Forms
Michigan SCAO approved court forms can be filled in online and downloaded as .pdf files using Acrobat Reader. The website includes lists of recently revised forms. To find a specific form, scroll to the bottom of this page for a list of forms by subject. Access case type codes from the "Resources" pull down menu.
Federal Court Forms
- U.S. Distict Court - Eastern District of Michigan
- This official federal court site includes local court rules, practice guidelines by judge, a few court forms, juror information, plus information on filing procedures. Case documents can be obtained through fee based PACER (http://pacer.psc.uscourts.gov). Similar information for the Western District of Michigan is available at http://www.miwd.uscourts.gov.
Assorted Court Forms
- Law Library Resource Xchange
- Law librarian Sabrina Pacifici created this award winning web resource for legal researchers. From this page link to Federal and state general and local court rules, forms and dockets available free on the Internet or through fee based databases.
1200 N Telegraph, Bldg 14 East, Pontiac, MI 48341 - Phone: 248-858-0012