Oops! Sorry! You've stumbled across a page that is still under construction. Please visit our current web pages at: http://www.oakgov.com/libraries/
- U.S. Copyright Office
- This official U.S. government website posts copyright laws and regulations, practical information on registering copyright and searching copyright records from 1978 forward. It also links to similar information on patents and trademarks at http://www.uspto.gov under the related links section. Copyright forms are included under the publications section.
- Copyright and Fair Use
- Stanford University Libraries link to primary resources on copyright law, information on key issues of copyright and fair use, an overview of how to obtain permission to use copyrighted material. The site includes information on website permissions.
- Copyright Renewal Database
- Stanford University's searchable database containing the copyright renewal records received by the US Copyright Office between 1950 and 1992 for books published in the U.S. between 1923 and 1963.
- United States Patent & Trademark Office
- The United States Patent & Trademark Office is the Federal agency responsible for granting U.S. patents and registering trademarks. This site provides information on the patents process and trademark basics. There are also databases which provide the ability to search issued patents (PatFT), patent applications (AppFT) and trademarks (TESS).
- Official Gazette of the United States Patent & Trademark Office
- The Official Gazette (OG) is the official journal of the USPTO. It includes bibliographic information and a representative drawing for each patent granted or trademark published on that issue date. There is a separate Official Gazette for Patents and Official Gazette for Trademarks which cover patents and trademarks issued each week.
1200 N Telegraph, Bldg 14 East, Pontiac, MI 48341 - Phone: 248-858-0012