Oops! Sorry! You've stumbled across a page that is still under construction. Please visit our current web pages at: http://www.oakgov.com/libraries/
- Thomson West, a major publisher of law related materials, posts background information on civil rights and the Bill of Rights. The website also includes articles and links to other information on all types of discrimination issues, plus relevant statutes and significant case law.
- Leadership Conference of Civil Rights
- The LCCR and the Leadership Conference on Civil Rights Education Fund (LCCREF) track key civil rights issues. Sign up for one or more RSS news feeds by specific topics.
- Vanderbilt University First Amendment Center
- The University sponsors news and analyses on the courts application of the First Amendment to current issues. Subtopics and resources are organized under the five basic First Amendment freedoms: speech, press, religion, assembly, and petition.
- Cornell University Law School
- Cornell not only gives an overview of civil rights, it uses this web page to link to laws, codes and lawyers specializing in the field.
1200 N Telegraph, Bldg 14 East, Pontiac, MI 48341 - Phone: 248-858-0012