- Oakland County
- Oakland County's homepage links to information about its departments and their services, the courts, biographies of elected officials and county commissioners, and maps.
- Office of the County Executive
- Oakland County is headed by an elected County Executive whose responsibilities are similar to those of a governor or mayor of a large city.
Board of Commissioners
- Oakland County Board of Commissioners
- The Board of Commissioners governs Oakland County. The Board consists of 21 members, one from each of 21 equally-populated districts.
- Oakland County Departments
- Links to Oakland County Government departments, divisions and units.
Information About the Government
- Oakland County Directory
- Publication in PDF format from the Oakland County Clerk's Office with local government information. It lists federal, state, Oakland County and city, village and township elected officials.
- Previous Editions of the Oakland County Directory
- Oakland County Directories from past years which go back to 1929. Publication in PDF format from the Oakland County Clerk's Office with local government information. It lists federal, state, Oakland County and city, village and township elected officials.
- Oakland County Budget
- The Oakland County Budget and other budgetary publications.
- Open Oakland Document Search
- Open Oakland document search site contains agendas, minutes, reports, resolutions, County Ordinances, Interlocal Agreements between county and various municipalities, and copies of each official election canvass. Also, there are complete minutes of the caucus meetings of the majority party beginning in 2008. The records span from 1970 (the beginning of the Board of Commissioners) to present.
1200 N Telegraph, Bldg 14 East, Pontiac, MI 48341 - Phone: 248-858-0012