How May We Help You?
All reference work is timely, confidential, and non-partisan.
The Research Library Can:
- Locate government data resources and demographic information.
- Provide ready-reference such as address cross-checking, dictionary look-ups and quotations.
- Direct you to appropriate print, electronic and online resources and guide you in their usage.
- Loan materials from the Library's collections.
- Fill Interlibrary Loan requests for books and articles which we do not own.
Contact us with your information needs. Request research assistance by phone at 248-858-0012, by fax at 248-858-1536, or online using our Ask A Question form.
The Law Library Can:
- Locate statutes, cases and articles when given a full citation.
- Instruct you on how to allow you full access to the legal information located in the law library in all formats.
- Explain how to use our online catalog.
- Help you find a statute, court opinion, court rule, administrative regulation or other kind of law.
- Demonstrate how to begin statutory and case law research, and how to Shepardize or Keycite it to make sure it is good law.
- Instruct you on the use of periodical indexes to find journal articles.
- Direct you to reliable law-related Internet sites.
If you are an Oakland County Employee, information can be sent through fax, email, or interoffice mail.
Contact us with your information needs. Request research assistance by phone at 248-858-0012, by fax at 248-858-1536, or or online using our Ask A Question form.
1200 N Telegraph, Bldg 14 East, Pontiac, MI 48341 - Phone: 248-858-0012