Oakland County is dedicated to addressing the urgent technical needs of the people in our community. To that end, our technicians, armed with an arsenal of state-of-the-art tools and technologies, seek to create the highest quality solutions possible.
Pursuit of Excellence
Oakland County is a leader in the government marketplace, and our technicians are essential members of a team seeking to provide the highest-quality solutions available. Oakland County creates innovative programs that allow our employees to cultivate their technical skills and expose our communities to the latest and best solutions to meet their needs.
Building Your Career
Because our business is built on a foundation of excellence, your technical skills can lead you to many challenging opportunities at Oakland County. We seek talented people in a sampling of the following areas:
- Arson Investigators, Crime Lab Specialists and Warrants Specialists
- Autopsy Attendants and Supervisors
- Radio Communications and Communications Installers
- Construction Inspectors and Property Management
- Court Reporters, Recorders and Paralegals
- Customer Services Technicians
- Data Processing Equipment Operators and Supervisors
- Electronics Technicians and Supervisors
- Engineering (Aides, Systems Coordinators, Technicians)
- GIS/CAD Technicians
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Pharmacy Technicians
- Printing Equipment Operators
- Sewage Treatment Plant Operators
You have a choice of building a deep technical expertise in one specific area or broadening your skills through diverse assignments. All opportunities offer the chance for exposure and career growth.