Oakland County Office/Clerical staff provides focused individual and organizational capabilities that will enable us to thrive. We are continuously striving to attract and develop talented people who play such a key role in shaping our organization of the future.
Pursuit of Excellence
By cultivating our Office/Clerical talent pool, we help people build better lives while helping our institution grow and prosper for the community we serve.
Building Your Career
Office/Clerical staff at Oakland County can create personalized careers that include assignments supporting various parts of the business. Sometimes our Office Clerical employees have opportunities to work on cross-functional job assignments, allowing them to learn other parts of the business first-hand. We offer a variety of roles, including:
- Administrative and Project Support Specialists
- Records Coordinators and Supervisors
- Child Support Accounts Maintenance and Children's Village Intake Clerks
- Court Accounts Clerks, Coordinators and Case Assistants
- General Clerical
- Judicial and Legal Secretaries
- Office Leaders, Clerks and Supervisors
- Production Control Analysts and Typists
- Receptionists and Secretaries
- Storekeepers and Cashiers
Your work at Oakland County in our Office/Clerical team can also lead practically anywhere you want to go here. We count on you to keep us moving ahead-you can count on us to keep you satisfied.