- Can be made between 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM, Monday-Friday only.
Equipment can only be reserved for a maximum of seven (7) days.
AGENCIES/PERSONS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Provide a copy of their current Instructor Certification and MI Drivers' License.
- Class must be for Oakland County residents ONLY.
- Picking up/returning equipment between the hours of 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM, Monday – Friday. Please call to verify that staff is available before pick-up/returning. Borrowers will be charged a late fee for any equipment returned late ($10.00 per day).
- Transportation of equipment. (NOTE: some of the equipment is heavy.)
- Checking equipment/DVD’s to verify that all parts are there and in their proper case. Upon return, all equipment will be checked. If something is missing and/or damaged, the borrower is responsible and will be charged replacement value.
- Report and show any item that is not working and/or damaged to personnel.
- Properly cleaning the mannequins before returning, this includes the torso. Cleaning instructions available upon request. Mannequins should be returned as they were taken – no lungs.
- SUPPLYING THEIR OWN DISPOSABLE PARTS (i.e., airways, lungs etc.) As a convenience we sell most of these items at cost, please see supply price list below if you are interested in purchasing supplies from us.
- Reporting the number of persons trained using the equipment and the type/level of persons being trained (i.e., 20 nurses, 30 girl scouts, etc.).
- Payment is due when equipment is returned. Exact amount of Cash or Check only. Make check payable to: Oakland County.
- A non-refundable daily (24 hour) rental fee will be required on the following items to any agency or individual that charges a sum of money as a prerequisite to participate in their program.
EQUIPMENT RENTAL/PRICE LIST
|Baby Anne Lung
||Little Junior Lung
|Little Anne Lung
- In as much as Oakland County Homeland Security Division is a government agency, it should be stressed that this policy is of a strictly nonprofit nature. The money collected will be used to cover the costs of routine maintenance and replacement of the training equipment and supplies.
Any questions regarding the Equipment Loan-Out/Rental Policy may be directed to Oakland County Homeland Security Division at 248-858-5300.