This conference is held annually in the Wayne/Oakland/Macomb tri-county area and is open to anyone interested in state or regional history.
This year's conference offers:
- Four keynotes
- Belle Isle: People’s Park Alive!
- DIA: Not For Sale
- Freedom? — The 13th Amendment 150 Years Later
- Fashion and the Automobile
- Twenty-five “breakout” sessions that address local and statewide history.
- Nearly 50 exhibitors/vendors for attendees to visit.
- Friday Reception at the Edsel and Eleanor Ford House.
- Two days full of “meets and greets,” refreshments, and optional meals.