Oakland County Health Division's Nutrition Services unit consists of registered dietitians who provide free nutritional assessment and counseling services for residents of Oakland County who are nutritionally at risk. This includes:
- Pregnant women with risk factors including:
- Severe vomiting
- Inadequate weight gain
- Multiple pregnancy
- Pregnant women with Gestational Diabetes
- Infants fed by feeding tube
- Infants diagnosed with "Failure to Thrive"
- Children diagnosed with lead poisoning
- Children newly diagnosed with Type II Diabetes
- Children with food allergies
- Obese and overweight children
**Oakland County Nutrition Services are provided to residents who cannot obtain nevessary services from other health care agencies.
For more information on Nutrition Services call 248-858-1403.