Helping First-Time Parents Succeed
A Program for First-Time Moms
Nurse-Family Partnership is a program for first time mothers living in Pontiac who are less than 28 weeks pregnant. The nurse home-visitor will visit you in your home throughout pregnancy and continue to visit until your child is two years old.
A registered nurse will help you:
- Have a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby
- Become a better parent
- Build a strong network of support for you and your baby
- Make your home a safe place for your baby to live and play
- Get referrals for healthcare, childcare, job training and other support services in your community
- Find ways to continue your education and develop job skills
- Set goals for your family's future and find ways to help you reach them
Referrals are being accepted now.
To participate in this program, a woman must:
You can join as early in your pregnancy as you like, but you must join before the 28th week of your pregnancy.
For information call: 248-858-1406
Baby's Best Start Begins With You!