Clinic visits will require a $5.00 fee per visit, per client
Payment method is cash only. Fees are not refundable.
Vaccine fees are charged to individuals who are not eligible for federal and/or state programs that cover vaccination costs.
The Vaccines for Children (VFC) Program offers vaccines at no cost for eligible children. Find out if your child qualifies. Click here for VFC information
If you have insurance, check with your health care provider for possible benefit coverage.
Please note the following:
- Parent/guardian must sign consent for children under 18 years.
- Legal Guardians must present current guardianship papers.
- Identification is required.
- Bring all previous shot records.
- Childhood Immunizations are provided from birth through age 18.
- Annual flu (influenza) clinics begin early Fall each year.
- Vaccinations are given per the CDC Recommended Guidelines.
For more information:
- 248-858-1305 (Pontiac/North Oakland area) - map
- 248-424-7046 (Southfield/South Oakland area)- map
Vaccinations available & fees:
Young Children (0-6 Years)
Adults (19 Years & Older)