Public Health improves community health through education. Oakland County Health Division (OCHD) employs a diverse staff knowledgeable about a variety of health topics.
The Oakland County Health Division’s Public Health Speakers Team:
- Provides health education presentations and resources that are current, reliable, and relevant to our community.
- Is available at no charge to schools, churches, civic groups, social clubs, businesses, and other non-profit organizations.
- Is available during regular business hours; evening and weekend availability are limited and based on availability of the speaker.
For a list of all presentations available, with descriptions, please see our brochure here. (Revised October 2014)
Please note all requests are fulfilled on a first-come, first-serve basis and not all requests can be accommodated due to general obligations and availability. We will do our best to accommodate your request. Requests must be submitted a minimum of 15 business days prior to the event. However, submitting a request four weeks or more in advance will improve our ability to accommodate your needs. You will receive an e-mail accepting or declining your request within 5-7 business days.
To request a speaker or to have OCHD attend a health fair or event:
- Review the above brochure to determine the appropriate presentation for your group / audience.
- Complete the on-line request form by clicking the button below. You will be contacted within 5-7 business days. If you have questions, please contact Trisha Zizumbo at firstname.lastname@example.org or 248-452-9174.
- If you have a special request or are requesting a particular speaker, please enter this information into the Comments section of the form.
- You must have a minimum of 10 attendees and provide verification to the speaker one (1) week prior to the event.
Submission of the request form does not indicate confirmation.