I would like to thank our partners for participating in our annual Oakland County Health Division Strategic National Stockpile (SNS) Exercise. Your time is valuable and the significant contribution you provided to this event is greatly appreciated.
For the first time, we exercised a BioWatch event and transitioned into a Cities Readiness Initiative (CRI) exercise. As a result, this exercise provided a great opportunity to work with State and Federal agencies, as well as many local partners such as hospitals, Long Term Care facilities, and businesses who have become Closed POD partners. This was the first time a response to a public health threat has been tested with private partners on this scale in Michigan.
Collaboration among staff and partners is imperative during exercises. Through successful practice, we are capable of handling a real public health event as a united front. Your efforts make all the difference in the success of helping our community when it is needed most.
Oakland County Health Division
Manager / Health Officer
- Civil Air Patrol
- Closed POD Partners
- Oakland Community College – Highland Lakes Campus
- Oakland County Division of Homeland Security
- Oakland County Health Division
- Oakland County Hospitals
- Oakland County International Airport
- Oakland County Medical Control Authority
- Southeast Michigan BioWatch Jurisdictions
- Southeast Michigan CRI Jurisdictions
- Arab-American and Chaldean Council
- Bortz Health Care of Oakland
- Canterbury on the Lake
- Common Ground Sanctuary
- Community Housing Network
- Community Living Services
- Community Network Services
- Easter Seals Michigan
- Lake Orion Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Lourdes Senior Community
- Macomb Oakland Regional Center
- Oakland County Community Mental Health Authority
- Oakland Family Services
- Raymond James Financial, Inc.
- Regency at Waterford
- Training & Treatment Innovations, Inc.
- Woodward Hills Nursing Center