52-4 District Court BuildingThe Civil Division of the 52-4 District Court provides a court to be used by people without the aid of attorneys to settle monetary disputes of $5500 or less, or to acquire some type of fair settlement.

You do not need to know anything about the law to bring a suit in small claims court. Since lawyers are not allowed to argue cases for clients, you don't need a lawyer. You simply state your case in your own words. After both sides have been heard, the judge or magistrate decides on who is right.

52-4 Civil Division handles the following:

52nd District Court Civil Forms