Pursuant to Michigan Court Rule 1.110, all payments of fines, costs, restitution and cost recovery are due at time of sentencing.
- If your case has an outstanding warrant, you owe restitution or you have not entered a plea of guilty, your case will not be available for payment online.
- Accounts payable information is updated once per week. Therefore, your ticket/case may not be available until the following Wednesday evening.
- The unavailability of this Web site does not release you from paying your fines/costs by the due date.
- Payments may not be posted for up to three (3) business days.
- In order to make an online payment for your misdemeanor ticket/case, the case/ticket number, full first & last names and date of birth must match the court records exactly. If any of these are typed in wrong, you will not be permitted to proceed through the checkout process.
- Please click here to verify your case/ticket number and balance due.
- For payments of incorrect amounts, you may receive a credit or invoice.
If you do not understand these instructions, or if you have questions about what you must do, please contact the court listed on your paperwork during regular business hours on or before your due date.
Payments for 52-2 and 52-4 are not available at this time.