All Offenders - Pretrial or Sentenced
The PACE program of the Oakland County Health Division’s Office of Substance Abuse Services (OSAS) provides the first step to substance abuse treatment for Medicaid, low-income and under insured individuals. PACE offers confidential services for persons abusing or dependent on alcohol and/or other drugs. PACE screens individuals for detox, outpatient and residential substance abuse services, coordinates and funds treatment, continuing care services, and refer individuals to treatment programs. The amount of services for each level of care is based on individual client need and clinical justification.
Referrals and placement are available for the following types of service:
- Detox - based on individual need
- Residential — 24 hours a day - length of time is based on individual need
- OP (Outpatient) —Scheduled by therapist per individual needs
- Individuals meeting income criteria
- Proof of income, and/or a valid Medicaid card must be provided
|PACE services are ancillary and therefore, do not have charge eligibility guidelines|
- No cost for the prior authorization at PACE
- Client's household income and ability to pay are used to determine co-pay amount.
||**For further information, call the PACE Unit at 248-858-5200 or the toll free number 1-888-350-0900 ext. 85200**|