11th Annual Employee Toy and Food Drive
Don’t Forget the Animals this Holiday Season
During this 11th Annual Oakland County Employee Food and Toy drive, don’t forget the animals! More animals are abandoned and shelter donations decrease during tough economic times. This year boxes will be set out with the toy and food boxes, for donations to animal rescues/shelters. We cannot accept cash donations but gift cards to pet stores and purchased pet supplies are appreciated.
11th Annual Oakland County Employee Toy and Food Drive
The Annual Holiday Food and Toy Drive officially starts DATES TO BE ANNOUNCED IN NOVEMBER 2013
Colorfully decorated boxes will be set up at the following drop off locations around the county:
- Executive Office Building (2100 Pontiac Lake Road) – Bldg. 41W
- Old Executive Office Building (now the Health Division) – Bldg. 34E
- Information Technology – Bldg. 49W
- Oakland Pointe – 230/250 Elizabeth Lake Rd., Pontiac
- Public Works – Bldg. 95W
- County Courthouse (both entrances) – Bldg. 12E
- Prosecutor’s Office – Bldg. 12E
- South Oakland Health Center – 27725 Greenfield Road, Southfield
- Oakland County Credit Union – Bldg. 51W
- West Oakland Service Center – 1010 E.W. Maple, Walled Lake
As in the past, you are asked to donate ONLY new, unwrapped toys and non-perishable, non-expired and non-damaged food items. Items that do not meet these requirements will not be delivered.
Last year there were 23 boxes of food, 47 boxes of toys donated to the Baldwin Center and Lighthouse, and 20 boxes of pet supplies donated to Oakland County Animal Control.