Participating members receive software, training, support, and Wide Area Network connectivity.
In addition, membership includes the following applications tailored for police records, officers, investigators, dispatchers, administrators, and others in...
Other membership features include:
- Application Help Desk (5 days)
- Technical support (24/7)
- Development of reports and queries
- MICR edits and modifications
- Liaison with State for all agencies for MICR
- Central communication with vendors
- System administration for global tables, security, and more
- Ongoing enhancements and maintenance at no charge to participants
- Project management
- User-Group Participation
Hardware and network maintained by CLEMIS:
- High-speed digital network (WAN) with automatic ISDN backup
- Multiple LEIN communication lines
- CAD Tandem fault-tolerant server with RAID
- High availability servers with RAID for Records Management Servers, CAD & Records Report Writing/Statistics Servers, CLEMIS Justice Database (for network wide searches), LEIN Servers and Mobile Communications Server
CLEMIS operates from a secure facility with a controlled-environment computer room (with power conditioning, UPS and long-term backup power generation). It also provides real-time, off-site emergency backup servers.