Sign up to receive my newsletter.
The City of Berkley and Royal Oak.First elected:
November 2004Current term:
January 1, 2013 - December 31, 2014Contact information:
Oakland County Board of Commissioners
1200 North Telegraph Road
Pontiac, Michigan, USA, 48341-0421Phone:
248-858-0100 (County); 248-894-6650 (Home)Fax:
248-858-1572 (County); Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click the link here and see how Commissioner Woodward has worked to improve the Royal Oak economy during this past holiday season.
- Finance: Minority Vice Chair
- Planning & Building: Member
- Democratic Caucus: Vice Chair
Activities in the Community:
- Northwood Credit Union--Board Trustee
- Oakland Health Plan Inc--President
South Oakland Boys and Girls Club--Associate Trustee
Oakland County Democratic Party--Former Chairman (2002-- 2008)
Royal Oak Chamber of Commerce--Member
- Michigan House of Representatives--State Representative from 1999 until 2004
Commissioner Woodward was born and raised in the district. He is a graduate of Kimball High School and earned a B.S. in Mathematics from Wayne State University. He is married to Stacie, a high school teacher, and has two children, Alice and Eleanor.