John A. Scott (R)
Commissioner, District 5
Sign up to receive my newsletter.
Boundaries: Includes Keego Harbor, Village of Orchard Lake, Sylvan Lake with a portion of Waterford Township and West Bloomfield Township.
First elected: November 2002 (now in 6th term)
Current term : January 1, 2013 -December 31, 2014
John A. Scott
Waterford, Michigan 48328
Phone: 248-891-9067 (Cell Phone)
- Human Resources: Chairman
- Finance: Member
- Personnel Appeal Board: Chairman
- Sanitary Code Appeal Board: Chairman
- Food Service Appeal Board: Vice Chairman
- Airport: Chairman
- Parks and Recreation Commission: Secretary
- General Government: Former Member
- Lake Oakland Lake Board: Past Vice Chairman
- Scott Lake - Lake Board: Past Chairman
- Scholarship Chairman--Waterford Elks Lodge 810
- Chairman Emeritus--Annual Fall Festival at Perpetua Catholic Church
- First Vice President --Keego Harbor Optimist Club
- Member-- West Bloomfield Optimist Club
- Member--West Bloomfield Youth Assistance
- Faithful Navigator--Knights of Columbus Assembly 0477
- Faithful Trustee--Knights of Columbus 4th Degree Msgr. AXM Sharpe Assembly 0477
- Member--Knights of Columbus 4th Degree Color Corps.
- Past Treasurer--the Knights of Columbus St. Perpetua Council 13600
- Member --University of Michigan Alumni Association
- Member --University of Michigan Club of Greater Detroit
- Lifetime Member-- National Rifle Association (N.R.A)
Commissioner Scott is married to Jane and has lived in Waterford Township since 1984. He is a sales engineer for the Royal Oak based McMasters Koss Company, a distributor of sealing components to OEM automotive and MRO Industrial companies.