The 6th Judicial Circuit Court and Oakland County Clerk's Office offer the award-winning eFiling system through Tyler Technologies via Odyssey File & Serve
. Attorneys and self-represented parties eFile their legal documents to the court and electronically serve those documents to opposing counsel.
Required eFiling documents:
- Notice of Mandatory eFiling: Information about eFiling and FAQ's
- Pursuant to Administrative Order 2007-3 mandatory eFiling (including case initiation) is required on all "A", "C", "P" and "N" case types.
- Pursuant to Administrative Order 2010-3 mandatory eFiling (after case initiation) is required on all DO case types.
- A very limited pilot for DM case types has been started in the Family Division for Judge Young.
- Business Court: Information regarding the 6th Circuit Court Business Court implementation
- Out-of-State Subpoenas: Information on submission of Out-of-State Subpoenas pursuant to MCL 600.2201 et seq
If you require assistance, or need access to a computer or scanner to participate with eFiling, please visit the Oakland County Clerk's E-Services Center, located in the courthouse next to the County Clerk's Office.
All praecipes on eFiling cases must be submitted through the Oakland County ePraecipe application. Hearings will no longer be scheduled if the praecipes are submitted through the eFiling program as part of a pleading. A tutorial on how to use ePraecipe application is available and there is no fee to file a praecipe in this manner.
Notice: All summary disposition documents and certain documents are required to be filed with judge's chambers in hard copy. Contact the assigned judge's chambers with any questions.
Training and support on how to use the eFiling application is available online via teleconference or through walk-in training sessions conducted by Oakland County Court staff for attorneys, support staff and individuals.
Walk-in training sessions*, lasting no more than an hour, are available at the 6th Judicial Circuit Court at 1200 N. Telegraph in Pontiac on the below dates and times:
*Dates are subject to change. Check website for updates.
|October 15, 2014
||9 a.m., 10 a.m., 11 a.m.
||Judicial Conf. Rm., 2nd Floor|
|November 12, 2014
9 a.m. Only
|Judicial Conf. Rm., 2nd Floor |
|December 10, 2014
9 a.m. Only
|Judicial Conf. Rm., 2nd Floor|